Your Priority Health member account
As a member of a Priority Health plan, you have access to all information about your plan through your MyHealth account. All you have to do is register your online username and password once, then use them to log in.
Your MyHealth account gives you 24-hour access to:
- Review your claims and prescriptions
- See your year-to-date deductible balances
- Change your primary care doctor, if you're in an HMO-POS plan
How to register for your MyHealth accountYou need to wait until your coverage begins to register a username and password that will give you access to your account. Then, pull out your member ID card and your Medicare card.
If you already have a username and password from when you had a different Priority Health plan, you don't need to register again. Your username and password will work to log you in. You'll be able to see both your past plan and your current Medicare plan information, too.
Once you are registered
Now that you have registered, it is time to log in to your MyHealth account.
- Click the Login link at the top of any priorityhealth.com page.
- Enter your username and password in the fields (boxes).
- Click the Login button. Your personal account information will appear.