Expecting a baby? We offer several programs to support you every step of this exciting journey.
Maternal Infant Health Program
The Maternal Infant Health Program (MIHP) is a free program before, during and after your pregnancy to help you have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. The MIHP is free for Medicaid members and provides regular in-home visits by a nurse or social worker. MIHP services include:
- Free transportation to doctor appointments, WIC and childbirth/parent education classes
- In-home nurse visits
- Help getting prenatal care
- Answers to your questions about pregnancy and caring for your baby
- Help with health problems that could affect your pregnancy
To learn more and to locate a MIHP provider near you, visit the State of Michigan's website.
Maternity dental benefits
Your Medicaid plan includes dental care during pregnancy. Pregnant members can see dentists who are part of the Delta Dental EPO network and may also receive transportation to and from dental appointments. If you're pregnant and want to receive dental services, make sure to do the following:
- Notify Priority Health Choice, Inc. of your pregnancy and due date by calling Customer Service at 888.975.8102 (TTY users call 711).
- Notify your caseworker of your pregnancy and due date
Have a question? We're here to help.
Contact Customer Service:
888.975.8102 (TTY 711)
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - noon