Need a ride? We can help with transportation services or mileage reimbursement.
Call us at 888.975.8102 (TTY users call 711). We'll help you get a ride to your medical appointments or to pick up medicine and supplies covered by this plan. We can help if you do not have a way to get to and from:
- A doctor visit
- A pharmacy to get your covered medicine
- Other covered services, like physical therapy
Make your appointment first. Then call us to set up a ride. For care that is not an emergency, please ask for a ride at least three days before, but no sooner than two weeks before, your appointment date.
When you call us, we will ask:
- Do you have a car?
- If yes, can it be used?
- Can a relative, friend or neighbor take you?
- How have you gotten to your doctor appointments before?
- Can you get there the same way this time?
If there is public transportation near you, you may be asked to use it. You will also be asked if you have any special needs that would stop you from using public transportation or affect the kind of ride we arrange.
For members living in Wayne, Macomb or Oakland counties
- Call 833.944.0535 to approve your appointment.
- Complete a driver registration application.
- Download a mileage reimbursement form. Make sure to bring it to your appointment.
- Submit your mileage reimbursement form.
Email, mail or fax
For members living in all other counties
You may only use our transportation services to get to and from appointments or to pick up medicine and supplies covered by this plan.
Appointments for a ride can be scheduled up to two weeks in advance but must be made at least three business days before your scheduled appointment.
- Call 888.975.8102 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday or 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday
- Select option 2
- Enter your ID followed by #
- Press 2 for transportation
Learn more by downloading the transportation request instructions:
You must complete and submit a mileage reimbursement form within 90 days after your appointment. You can also log in to your member account to complete and submit a digital version of this form.
If you need a ride to services that are billed by a Community Mental Health Services Program (CMHSP), such as speech, language and occupational therapies for development disabilities, or behavioral and mental health help for depression or anxiety, the CMHSP may be able to help.
Where can I find more information?
Please reference the Member Handbook and Certificate of Coverage for more detailed information.