Our team of care managers is here to help.
Care management is a benefit that helps you manage chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, substance use and more so you can be your healthiest. It is available to you at no additional cost.
What to expect
You’ll work one-on-one with a care manager for each session so they can get to know you and your specific health concerns.
Your care manager will work with you as much or as little as needed. You can start or stop your care management at any time.
We specialize in helping people who:
- Were recently diagnosed with a chronic illness
- Are living with a chronic illness
- Want to talk to someone about your feelings
- Need special care
By working with you and your doctors, a care manager can help you make sure you’re getting the best care possible.
We make it easy for you to get the support you need:
- Learn to manage your conditions like asthma, hypertension and diabetes
- Connect with resources to help you be your healthiest
- Find an in-network doctor or specialist
- Navigate the health system and coordinate your care
Get started with care management today
To learn more or get started, fill out the below form or call the customer service number on the back of your member ID card to be connected to a care manager.
For inquiries related specifically to behavioral health, contact 800.673.8043 or fill out the below form.