Travel coverage information
Assist America: Global emergency help
Assist America provides global emergency medical services for your employees and their dependents. If someone becomes ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home or is in a foreign country, Assist America provides support with medical referrals, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation and much more.
Assist America features & advantages
- Free to most Priority Health members (not available for Medicare Advantage, Medigap, Medicaid or MIChild plan members)
- Covers the costs of all services related to getting quality emergency medical care while traveling, such as medical referrals, critical care monitoring, emergency evacuation and other support measures
Note: Once a qualified doctor or hospital begins care, all treatment costs are subject to the coverage rules of your plan
- Available everywhere in the world, regardless of geography or political climate
- Access to multilingual, medically-trained employees anytime, anywhere
- Pre-trip information including visa requirements, immunization regulations and security advisories
- No financial cap on services
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions or extreme sports/hazardous hobbies
Print a reference card to carry when you travel
Get help when you need it by calling Assist America® 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using the contact information and Priority Health reference number on your card.
Download your card now (PDF). You'll be asked to log in to your Priority Health account first.