Many non life-threatening conditions, including behavioral health, can be conveniently and effectively treated virtually. Virtual care is an easy and affordable way to see a licensed doctor through your computer or mobile device.
Consider virtual care to treat a variety of conditions and needs:
- Cold, cough and flu
- Eye irritation, pink eye, acne
- Women's health issues, birth control and urinary problems
- Heartburn, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
- Tooth pain, ear ache, strains/sprains, back pain (not chronic)
- Anxiety, depression, substance use, grief, insomnia
Available virtual care options include:
- Priority Health in-network doctors, specialists, and therapists. Your doctor may offer virtual care services and is a great first option.
- MyChart app. Download the Spectrum Health MyChart app (for Michigan) for on-demand virtual care, with access to 1,000+ Corewell Health providers within minutes for non life-threatening issues. Primary and specialist appointments are also available.
- MDLive. MDLive provides nationwide access to virtual care, including behavioral health and substance use support and treatment.