Emergency travel services
Assist America® provides emergency travel assistance services for Priority Health members and their dependents. If someone becomes ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home or is in a foreign country, Assist America provides support with medical referrals, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation and much more.
Assist America features and advantages
- Included in most Priority Health plans
- Covers the costs of all services related to getting quality emergency medical care while traveling, such as medical referrals, critical care monitoring, emergency evacuation and other support measures. Note: Once a qualified doctor or hospital begins care, all treatment costs are subject to the coverage rules of your plan.
- Available everywhere in the world, regardless of geography or political climate
- Access to multilingual, medically-trained employees anytime, anywhere
- Pre-trip information including visa requirements, immunization regulations and security advisories
- No financial cap on services
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions or extreme sports/hazardous hobbies
How to access services
Get help when you need it by downloading the Assist America app and pressing Help or by calling Assist America® 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using these Priority Health reference numbers.
Medicare plan members*: 01-AA-PHP-12123M
Group and individual plan members (non-Medicare): 01-AA-PHP-12123
Assist America® contacts:
- 800.872.1414 (inside the US)
- 609.986.1234 (outside the US)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: assistamerica.com
*Available Jan.1, 2020