Priority Health individual plan details
Whatever you're looking for, Priority Health has a plan for you. Choose from seven different individual Medicare Advantage plans, all priced to meet your needs and your budget.
Priority Health individual Medicare Advantage plans include:
- Out-of-state travel benefit that covers you anywhere in the U.S. outside of the state of Michigan at in-network costs.
- Ways to save on prescription drugs, with preferred pharmacy pricing and $0 copay on 90-day mail order tier 1 and 2 drugs.
- Preventive dental services, including exams and cleanings, plus routine fitness and vision coverage for hearing aids and eyewear.
- Extras like a free fitness membership with SilverSneakers®.
- An optional Enhanced Vision, Dental and Hearing package; the premium for this option is $29.00 or $33.00 per person, per month, depending on which Medicare Advantage plan you choose.
- Monthly premiums ranging between $0 to $205 per person, depending on your plan selection and where you live.
Eligibility requirements for enrollment through CSI:
- Age 65 years or older and reside in Michigan
- Participant in the CSI Pension Plan (active, inactive, or retired), or
- Retired at age 55 or older from a school that participated in the CSI Insurance Plan, or
- Be the spouse of a participant in the CSI Pension Plan (active, inactive, or retired). Spouses under age 65 would be enrolled in an individual health care plan.