Priority Health Medicare Advantage plans
Priority Health has contracted with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to offer Medicare Advantage plans with drug coverage (MAPD).
Federal requirements of Medicare plan providers
Learn more about what the federal government requires of Priority Health and all Medicare Advantage Plan providers.
- Medicare benefits
- PriorityMedicare D-SNP
- Medicare therapy caps
- Medicare EOC exclusions
- Local coverage determinations
- Skilled nursing facility care
- "Jimmo vs Sebelius" education
- Appointment of Representative
- Incompetent or incapacitated members
- Priority Health obligations
Most of our Medicare Advantage plans include coverage outside of Michigan. Get information on how this coverage works, what to look for on our members' ID cards and more here.