Michigan Medicaid plans available through Priority Health
Choose Priority Health Choice, Inc. for your Medicaid health plan. The state of Michigan pays for health care for people who have low incomes.
Find out if you qualify. We can help.
Are you looking to learn about health insurance programs for low-income Michiganders? Priority Health Choice, Inc. is approved by the State of Michigan to offer Medicaid coverage in many Michigan counties. Programs available through Priority Health are:
Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan, MIChild, and Children's Special Health Care Services. See a map of the counties where you can choose Priority Health for your Medicaid plan.
How to enroll in Medicaid from Priority Health:
First, go to the MIBridges website or your local Department of Human Services office and they'll help you make sure you are eligible for a Priority Health Choice plan.
If you choose our plan, you'll get benefits that include:
Priority Health Choice, Inc. plans include:
- Preventive and wellness services – get the routine care you need to stay healthy and catch issues early
- Doctor visits - meet with your doctor to get health advice and treatment for your symptoms and/or conditions
- Mental health services - we provide counseling services, treatment for depression and coordinate behavioral health services such as, outpatient and inpatient care, and much more
- Maternal Infant Health Program (MIHP) - home visiting program that promotes healthy pregnancies, positive birth outcomes, and healthy infant growth and development.
- Family planning - learn about reproductive health care for women, men and teens, including contraceptive options, achieving your desired birth spacing and family size, and much more
- Women’s Health - get screened for breast and cervical cancer, prenatal care
- Dental care (coverage varies by plan) - Get general and restorative dental services, like exams, cleanings, x-rays, fillings, and crowns
- Transportation services – help with rides to and from doctor appointments
- Emergency services – if you have an emergency and need to call 911 or go to the emergency room
- Hospitalization - learn more about your stay at the hospital you visit
- Prescription drugs - learn where you can get your prescriptions
- Laboratory services - find out what location is closest to you
- Habilitative services - get services that help you learn and improve routine functions and daily skills
Find doctors, hospitals, labs, pharmacies and approved drugs
Find doctors who accept the Priority Health Choice, Inc.
Or, search the Find a doctor tool.
What drugs are covered?
Learn more about the Michigan Medicaid Health Plan Common Formulary.
Want more details of how your plan works?
- Download the Medicaid Certificate of Coverage and Member Handbook
Healthy Michigan Plan
- Download the Healthy Michigan Plan Certificate of Coverage and Member Handbook
- Download the Healthy Michigan Plan Delta Dental Handbook
- View/print a Healthy Michigan Plan Health Risk Assessment form
4001-12 Approved MHC 10312018