Why you should participate with Medicaid
How Priority Health makes offering Medicaid easier
- More administrative support lightens paperwork and ensures claims are paid faster
- Use processes and tools from Priority Health that you already know, including 24/7 online access to patient eligibility, copays, deductibles, claims information and our Provider Manual
- Coordination with ancillary programs ensures that you get full reimbursement for services you provide
- Incentive payments through our PCP Incentive Program (PIP) are available for Medicaid patient care
Your patients get the support they need ...
- In-Michigan transportation coordinators assure appointments are kept
- Our representatives work directly with your patients to improve their understanding of their responsibilities
- Nurse case managers coordinate the care you prescribe
- Disease management programs improve patient health
- Behavioral Health specialists provide support for a holistic, integrated approach to health
... so they show up, follow care regimens, and stay healthier.
When your patients feel supported, the results are great - for them, and for you.
- Exceptional member satisfaction, resulting in fewer questions and complaints directed to you and your staff
- Fewer Emergency Room visits compared with other plans
- Fewer "no shows" than with other plans
- Better compliance - Priority Health Medicaid is ranked #1 in Michigan, according to NCQA
Sign up to participate today
Providers who sign Medicaid contracts with Priority Health, a government-approved health plan, can offer services to patients who are Priority Health Medicaid members.
Check our credentialing information, or the Provider Enrollment Lifecycle team and we'll help you get connected.