Preview the 2019 CPC+ and PCP Incentive Program manuals
The CPC+ and PCP Incentive programs support your efforts to provide the best clinical care while improving the patient experience. Several measures are new for 2019 and others have been revised.
2019 PCP Incentive Program changes
- Acute hospital utilization
- Breast cancer screening
- Emergency department utilization
- Opioid utilization- Reporting only
- Statin therapy for patients with diabetes
- Statin therapy for patients with cardiovascular disease
- All diabetes measures
- CG CAHPS
- Diabetes annual retinal eye exam
- Healthy Michigan plan (HRA)
- Medication therapy management (MTM)
- Patient- centered medical home;
- Risk adjustment
- All-cause readmissions
- Diabetes care: Controlled HbA1C less than 7.0%
- Medicare 5-star
- Senior care education
Some measure targets and payout numbers aren't available in this preview but will be released in manual updates by the end of the year.
Download the manuals
Contact your provider performance specialist. They can help you meet your program objectives.