Don’t forget to register for PRA training
On April 26, 2021, start using the Provider Roster Application (PRA), our new tool to help you manage your PCP provider information in our PCP Incentive Program (PIP).
Who should attend PRA training?
The PRA training is meant for ACN staff because the PRA is an ACN provider information management tool for PCPs. Practices and individual providers won't have access to the PRA and shouldn't attend training.
The following staff should attend PRA training:
- ACN quality staff that manage provider information for incentive programs
- ACN provider enrollment
- ACN provider credentialing
- ACN staff that manage provider rosters
When is training?
Your staff can attend one of the following webinar sessions:
|Monday, April 12, 2021||12:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, April 14, 2021||8:00 a.m.|
|Friday, April 16, 2021||12:00 p.m.|
Can't make the live training sessions? Go to our new PRA page (login required) for access to on-demand training starting April 19, 2021.
What can you expect to learn?
- Hear what the PRA tool is and how it differs from our standard credentialing process
- Discover how to use the tool to manage your provider information
- Learn key PRA timelines for updating your provider data
- Gather information about future enhancements and functionality planned for this tool