Register for the first quarter Behavioral Health Collaborative Care (BHCC) meeting for the BHCC incentive measure
We have scheduled the 2022 behavioral health collaborative care meetings. Practices interested in earning the incentive for this measure should plan to attend at least 3 out of 4 quarterly virtual meetings to discuss collaborative care activities, share best practices and discuss barriers to implementation.
Click the link below to register for each meeting:
- Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2022 from 12–1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 11, 2022 from 12–1 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 15, 2022 from 12–1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2022 from 12–1 p.m.
Attendance is highly encouraged for at least one behavioral health care manager representing the practice including:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Practitioner (NP)
- Physician Assistant (PA)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Primary Care Physician (PCP)
- ACN care management leader
A behavioral health care manager or clinical leader from the ACN may attend the BHCC quarterly meetings on the behalf of multiple practices.
Information learned at these meetings should be shared with others on the practice care management team, used for implementing a BHCC program in the ACN, and/or recruiting behavioral health collaborating partners.