MyPriority HMO Silver 3200 - St. Joseph Mercy Health System Network
MyPriority® HMO Silver 3200 (full or narrow network) plans are a smart option for individuals and families that don’t anticipate needing major health care services and want the reassurance of being covered for general care. This plan can be purchased on the federal Marketplace or directly from Priority Health.
Highlights of what you get:
- $0 virtual care: 24/7 non-emergency care by phone or online.
- Prescription drugs: $5 copay for preferred generics, before deductible.
- Unlimited primary doctor visits: $30 primary care doctor visits, before deductible.
- Vision coverage: Embedded vision exam and discounts, available through EyeMed.
- Urgent Care: $75 urgent care visits, before deductible.
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures.
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more!
St. Joseph Mercy Health System Network: Narrow network option for residents of Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties
Members who choose a St. Joseph Mercy Health System Network plan are required to receive care in the St. Joseph Mercy Health System network of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
The network includes:
- St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital
- Affiliated partners
Physicians who are affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy groups as listed below:
- Huron Valley Physician Association
- Oakland Physician Network Services – with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland designated as the primary hospital
- Livingston Physician Organization
- St. Mary Mercy Physician Practices
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care.
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the St. Joseph Mercy Health System network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the St. Joseph Mercy Health System network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.