MyPriority HMO Silver 3200 - Spectrum Health Partners
MyPriority® HMO Silver 3200 (full or narrow network) plans are a smart option for individuals and families that don’t anticipate needing major health care services and want the reassurance of being covered for general care. This plan can be purchased on the federal Marketplace or directly from Priority Health.
Highlights of what you get:
- $0 virtual care: 24/7 non-emergency care by phone or online.
- Prescription drugs: $5 copay for preferred generics, before deductible.
- Unlimited primary doctor visits: $30 primary care doctor visits, before deductible.
- Vision coverage: Embedded vision exam and discounts, available through EyeMed.
- Urgent Care: $75 urgent care visits, before deductible.
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures.
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more!
Spectrum Health Partners: Narrow network option for Kent County residents
Members who choose one of these plans are required to receive care in the Spectrum Health system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
- Spectrum Health hospitals (including those outside Kent County with the exception of Spectrum Health Lakeland)
- Spectrum Health Medical Group
- Physicians who denote a Spectrum Health hospital in Grand Rapids as their primary hospital affiliation
- Orthopedic Associates of Michigan (OAM) physicians (procedures must be done at a Spectrum Health facility)
- Ancillary facilities such as Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services and Forest View Hospital
- All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care.
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Spectrum Health Partners network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the Spectrum Health Partners network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.