MyPriority PPO HSA
Our MyPriority® HSA health plan is an affordable choice if you're generally healthy and savings-minded and want a plan that is paired with the advantages of a health savings account (HSA)*. Your HSA will help pay for medical expenses, is eligible for federal tax advantages and any unused money automatically rolls over from year to year. Keep in mind you pay 100% of the cost of your health care out of your pocket until you meet your deductible.
We provide a free banking partner, HealthEquity®, that seamlessly sets up and helps you manage your HSA banking account.
What's a PPO?
Your preferred provider organization (PPO) plan covers you whether you get care from in-network or out-of-network doctors, hospitals and other health care providers. Keep in mind that you pay higher copayments and coinsurance for out-of-network services.
Highlights of what you get
- FREE preventive care – Routine care like well-child visits, flu shots and annual exams at no cost.
- Prescription drug coverage – After deductible is met
- Global emergency assistance– If you become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner, Assist America, can help get you get care and even arrange your travel back home safely.
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
- Optional dental coverage – Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings
*Note: Individuals who receive a federal cost-sharing reduction (including zero cost sharing or limited cost sharing options) are not eligible to contribute to an HSA or claim tax savings because the plan's deductible is reduced below the federal minimum for HSA-qualified plans.