Michigan Medicaid plans available through Priority Health
Choose Priority Health Choice, Inc. The state of Michigan Medicaid programs pay for health care for people who have low incomes.
Find out if you qualify. We can help.
Are you looking to learn about health insurance programs for low-income Michiganders? Priority Health Choice, Inc. is approved by the State of Michigan to offer Medicaid coverage in many Michigan counties. Programs available through Priority Health are
Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan, MIChild, and Children's Special Health Care Services. See a map of the counties where you can choose Priority Health for your Medicaid plan.
How to enroll in Medicaid from Priority Health:
First, go to the MIBridges website or your local Department of Human Services office and they'll help you make sure you are eligible for a Priority Health Choice plan.
Then, call MI Enrolls toll-free at 888.367.6557. Ask to get your health coverage from Priority Health.
Priority Health Choice, Inc. plans include:
- Doctor visits
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Prescription drugs
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services
- Mental health services
- Habilitative services
- Dental care (Healthy Michigan Plan)
Find doctors, hospitals, labs, pharmacies and approved drugs
Find doctors who accept the Priority Health Choice, Inc.
What drugs are covered?
Learn more about the Michigan Medicaid Health Plan Common Formulary.
If you choose our plan, you'll get benefits that include:
- Access to a large network of doctors
- Preventive care and tools to stay healthy
- Coverage from a Medicaid plan rated "Excellent" for quality and patient satisfaction1
- Help with rides to and from doctor visits
- Help managing problems with your health
Want more details of how your plan works?
- Download the Medicaid Certificate of Coverage and Member Handbook
- Download the Healthy Michigan Plan Certificate of Coverage and Member Handbook
1National Commission on Quality Assurance (NCQA) Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Rankings, 2014-2015 4001-11 Approved MHC 06272018