We want to make sure you get the most out of your plan—and part of that means understanding how it works. Become an expert by learning how to access plan documents, learn more about preventive care, prescriptions and more. Take a look at the information below to find out more about your benefits, Cost Estimator, virtual care and all the other tools you have access to as a Priority Health member.
Your Priority Health member account
Sign up or log in to access important tools and resources to help manage your care and plan benefits, like:
- View your health insurance plan ID information—and easily share with providers.
- Compare costs of medical procedures and prescriptions based on your plan so you can save money.
- Find in-network doctors, hospitals, labs and more.
- Set up a video visit around your schedule to get the virtual care you need—including prescriptions.
- Track your spending balances to keep your budget in check.
- Search claims and see a detailed breakdown of your care and prescription costs.
- Get healthy and stay healthy with personalized programs and activities.
Select how you connect
Choose your communication preferences in your member account for things like health plan updates, cost saving options and more—choose text, email or mail.
- Sign up or log in to your member account.
- In your account, click Profile.
- Click Message and Notification Settings and select the boxes to pick your preferences.
In your member account, select Get Help to send us a secure message. Or you can call the Customer Service phone number on the back of your member ID card.
*If you have a Telehealth PCP - Virtual First plan you must first contact your assigned virtual Doctor On Demand primary care physician (PCP) to receive non-emergency care. Please refer to your plan documents for more information.