Get started using your Priority Health benefits
Find your doctor
Select a primary care provider (PCP) and search our network of doctors and hospitals using our Find a Doctor tool.
You have access to thousands of providers who share our commitment to giving you the very best care. Your HMO plan means you must get care from providers who are contracted with your Priority Health plan. Be sure to ask your doctors to refer you to specialists, send your labs, or schedule your procedures in facilities that are in our network so you don’t pay more than you should for care.
Your MyPriority Beaumont Health Network narrow network plan includes these in-network facilities and physicians:
- Beaumont Hospital, Dearborn, formerly Oakwood Hospital, Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills, formerly Botsford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Taylor, formerly Oakwood Hospital, Taylor
- Beaumont Hospital, Trenton, formerly Oakwood Hospital, Southshore
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne, formerly Oakwood Hospital, Wayne
- All physicians employed by Beaumont Health
- Any individual community physicians with admitting privileges at Beaumont Health that are listed as in-network in the Priority Health Beaumont Network Find a Doctor directory
Get your preventive care
Priority Health includes preventive care in your plan at no cost to you when you receive care from an in-network provider. These services include well-child visits, flu shots, annual physicals, mammograms and colonoscopies.
Review the Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a full list of services included in your plan, and learn when a preventive care visit is outside of the guidelines. These services require payment if further treatment, labs or tests are needed.
Get 24/7 virtual care
Sometimes it’s not convenient to get your doctor when you need them most. So we’ve created a way to get the doctor to you. Receive convenient care from the comfort of your home, dorm room, cubicle, or while on vacation.
Paying for care
Know the cost of services and prescriptions with Cost Estimator
Health care costs aren’t always clear, but with our Cost Estimator you don’t have to brace yourself for the bill. Costs for hundreds of services, and now prescriptions, are available to you whether you need to schedule a doctor’s visit, head to the pharmacy, or plan for a surgery.
Cost Estimator is centered on you, showing you the cost of your health care services based on your specific health plan.
Log in to your MyHealth account, select Cost Estimator
Paying your bill
No more calendar reminders to pay your bill. Save time and money by enrolling in automated billing. We’ll withdraw your payment from your checking or savings account on the first business day of the month (If the first of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, your payment will be drafted on the next business day).
You can also pay anytime by check over the phone. Call 800.528.8762 to pay your premium over the phone.
Log in to your MyHealth account, select Pay my Premium
Health Savings Accounts
If you have a health plan* that can be paired with a Health Savings Account (HSA), it requires you to pay 100% of the cost of your health care out-of-pocket, until you meet your deductible. *The front of your membership card will say HSA on it.
Setting up your MyHealth account
Register your MyHealth account to access tools and resources to help you make the most of your membership. Your account is tailored to your health plan and gives you access to your health information in one convenient place.
In your MyHealth account, you can:
- Track claims and benefit information
- Use our Find a Doctor tool
- Get 24/7 virtual care for non-emergencies
- Know your health care costs using Cost Estimator
- Schedule preventive care and more
Download the MyHealth app on the App store or Google Play to have on-the-go access.