Renew your eligibility for Medicaid
You may know that as a Medicaid member, you need to renew your Medicaid coverage. You may not know that if you don’t take action, you could lose your health care coverage
Here’s what you need to do:
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) will send you a form when it’s time to renew your Medicaid coverage. There are three ways to renew your coverage:
- Phone: Call your MDHHS caseworker at the scheduled time on your renewal form.
- Mail: Complete the renewal form and mail it to the address provided.
- Online: Go to www.mibridges.michigan.gov/access
Priority Health cannot process your renewal. Call your MDHHS caseworker to verify your renewal date and with any questions.
In this issue
- Renew your Medicaid eligibility
- Virtual care: Get care when you need it
- Annual care: Complete your HRA and a checkup
- ER, urgent care, PCP: Where to turn when you need care
- Surprising facts about e-cigarettes
- Free preventive care
- New programs make prenatal care easier
- Prescription drug abuse & safety
- Need a ride? We can help.
- Family planning options + focus on chlamydia
- Get rewarded for a lead poisoning screening
- Important health reminders
- Understanding your plan
- Contact Customer Service & keep us updated