You may know that as a Medicaid member, you need to renew your Medicaid coverage. You may not know that if you don’t take action, you could lose your health care coverage
Here’s what you need to do:
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) will send you a form when it’s time to renew your Medicaid coverage. There are three ways to renew your coverage:
- Phone: Call your MDHHS caseworker at the scheduled time on your renewal form.
- Mail: Complete the renewal form and mail it to the address provided.
- Online: Go to www.mibridges.michigan.gov/access
Priority Health cannot process your renewal. Call your MDHHS caseworker to verify your renewal date and with any questions.
In this issue
- Virtual care. Get care when you need it.
- Customer service is here to help
- Know your BMI
- Eligibility reminders
- Maternal Infant Health Program
- A yearly checkup - for your medications
- Protect yourself and your family
- Chlamydia screenings
- Immunization reminders
- Family planning: You have options
- Free lead poisoning screenings
- Get big savings with Member perks
- Keep your child healthy with well-child visits
- Need a ride to your appointment?
- Prenatal care and vaccinations
- Our commitment to your privacy and security