MyHealth offers virtual visits and
You might have noticed your MyHealth account has a new MedNow button at the top of your screen. This is your access point for 24/7 virtual care, whether you need a video visit or just secure messaging with a provider about a health concern.
MedNow brings the care to you, anytime and anywhere for non-emergencies. Use MyHealth to schedule a virtual visit the next time you can't make it to your doctor's office. Results from MedNow will be shared with your primary physician, and if you need a prescription following your consultation, we'll send it to your pharmacy. It's that easy.
Instant access to care is just one of the many benefits of having a MyHealth account. You'll also get all the information you need to take advantage of your Member Perks. Earn as much as 20% cash back or $1,000 a year by making purchases with digital gift cards from your favorite national retailers. Whether you're shopping online or at the store, the next time you buy something at Cabela's, Target, or even Amazon, you can get cash back on the items you love or save toward your health care expenses.
Download Member Perks today to start saving!
More MyHealth highlights
- Preview out-of-pocket expenses with Cost Estimator
- Find premium due date reminders in your To-do list
- Try the new search feature for quick access to MyHealth tools
- Check your deductible balance
- Look up recent claims
- Find a Doctor with our easy-to-use directory
Log in to MyHealth to make the most of your health benefits.
In this issue
- Champion Spotlight: Jason Gamble
- Find a doctor in 5 painless steps
- Newlyweds guide: Buying your own health insurance as a married couple
- MyHealth offers virtual visits and Member Perks
- PriorityVoice: We want your feedback
- Top races for kids in Michigan
- Workout music to amplify your energy & motivation
- Understanding your benefits