MedNow virtual visits: Health care when and where you need it
We've been there:
- Leaving for vacation with a cold that's getting worse
- Sleepless nights with a child and an earache in the middle of the night
- Trying to fit an unplanned doctor's appointment into a busy week
Rest easy. As a Priority Health member, you can get care anytime with MedNow virtual visits.
Here's how it works:
- Call MedNow at 844.322.7374
- Provide the id number from your membership card
- Answer a few health questions and describe your current symptoms
- Connect with a care provider
If you need a prescription, it will be sent to your local pharmacy. Your primary care doctor will also receive all of the information from your visit, so they have the details as they continue to help you be your healthiest.
Can't make it to the doctor's office?
Schedule a video visit or an evisit using your MyHealth account. Video visits let the doctor check you out head to toe, as if you were in the exam room. With evisits, simply describe your symptoms using an online questionnaire, and a doctor will diagnose and treat the condition the same day.
In this issue
- Introducing Joan Budden, new President & CEO
- Champion spotlight: Jennifer Millard
- MyHealth: Your account info on the go
- Traveling this spring? You're covered.
- 6 tips for cleaning without wheezing
- Pay $0, save thousands - get your preventive care!
- Is type 2 diabetes in your future?
- Membership has its perks!
- Vaping: safe alternative to tobacco?
- Health care when and where you need it
- Going paperless benefits you... and the community
- Free program helps you control meds & Rx costs
- What does special enrollment mean anyway?
- Understanding your health benefits
- Accepting Board member nominations