Going paperless benefits you... and the community
We believe that improving our environment is a healthier approach to health care. That's why, last fall, we launched a campaign to encourage our members to go green to get their claim activity statements in their MyHealth online account instead of by mail. Participants were eligible to receive an Apple Watch, and we pledged to donate a technology grant to our Michigan schools.Thank you to all who said goodbye to paper claims.
Priority Health was able to donate a $10,000 technology grant to three different schools. Read their stories:
We couldn't have done it without your help!
In this issue
- Introducing Joan Budden, new President & CEO
- Champion spotlight: Jennifer Millard
- MyHealth: Your account info on the go
- Traveling this spring? You're covered.
- 6 tips for cleaning without wheezing
- Pay $0, save thousands - get your preventive care!
- Is type 2 diabetes in your future?
- Membership has its perks!
- Vaping: safe alternative to tobacco?
- Health care when and where you need it
- Going paperless benefits you... and the community
- Free program helps you control meds & Rx costs
- What does special enrollment mean anyway?
- Understanding your health benefits
- Accepting Board member nominations