Know your costs—and control out-of-pocket spending—with Cost Estimator.
At Priority Health, we’re committed to lowering the cost of care. That’s why we created Cost Estimator.
Use Cost Estimator to search for in-network providers and procedures and compare costs across the network to choose an option that works best for your budget. Cost Estimator lets you see the cost of providers and procedures before you even step foot in a doctor’s office.
How does it work?
- Open Cost Estimator in your member account.
- Search for a procedure, like a colonoscopy.
- Choose a doctor and facility. Cost Estimator will show you providers in your plan’s network.
- See the cost based on your deductible balance, copays and coinsurance.
- If the provider or facility you choose is on the high end of costs, Cost Estimator will suggest less expensive options as well.
Send us a message in your member account or call the Customer Service contact number on the back of your member ID card.