Global emergency services
Assist America® provides global emergency medical services for you Priority Health members and their dependents. If someone becomes ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home or is in a foreign country, Assist America provides support with medical referrals, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation and much more.
Assist America features & advantages
- Free to Priority Health members
- Covers the costs of all services related to getting quality emergency medical care while traveling, such as medical referrals, critical care monitoring, emergency evacuation and other support measures. Note: Once a qualified doctor or hospital begins care, all treatment costs are subject to the coverage rules of your plan.
- Available everywhere in the world, regardless of geography or political climate
- Access to multilingual, medically-trained employees anytime, anywhere
- Pre-trip information including visa requirements, immunization regulations and security advisories
- No financial cap on services
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions or extreme sports/hazardous hobbies
Print a reference card to carry when you travel
Get help when you need it by calling Assist America® 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using the contact information and Priority Health reference number on your card.
Assist America® contacts: