Details about filing a complaint/grievance
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) calls complaints about the service you get from Priority Health or from our doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, etc., "grievances." When you let us know that you have a problem with us or with our network of doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, or other health care providers, it is called "filing a grievance."
How to file a grievance
Call Customer Service first
We will try to resolve any complaint that you might have over the phone. If you ask for a written answer to your phone complaint, we will answer you in writing.
If you prefer, you may send us your grievance in writing to:
Priority Health Medicare Grievance Coordinator
1231 East Beltline NE, MS 1150
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
More details about filing a grievance
To better understand the services you are entitled to under your Priority Health Medicare plan, including more details about asking for coverage exceptions and filing a complaint, read Chapter 9, "What to do if you have a problem or complaint," in your Evidence of Coverage booklet.
- 2021 PriorityMedicare EOC
- 2021 PriorityMedicare Compass EOC
- 2021 PriorityMedicare Edge EOC
- 2021 PriorityMedicare Ideal EOC
- 2021 PriorityMedicare Key EOC (Regions 1, 2, 5)
- 2021 PriorityMedicare Key EOC (Regions 3, 4)
- 2021 PriorityMedicare Merit EOC
- 2021 PriorityMedicare Select EOC
- 2021 PriorityMedicare Value EOC
- 2021 PriorityMedicare Vital EOC
Filing an appeal if you are not happy with our decision
If you aren't satisfied with the coverage decision we make, you can ask us to reconsider. This is called "filing an appeal." Learn how.