Our D-SNP plan includes BrainHQ, a digital brain training program. BrainHQ works by training your brain. Doing exercises regularly over a period of time improves how your brain works, just like doing physical activity improves how your body works. Brain training can help with safer driving, being faster at everyday tasks and enjoying a better quality of life.
BrainHQ has 29 online exercises to challenge your attention, brain speed, memory, people skills, navigation and intelligence. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit BrainHQ. Have your email address and Priority Health member ID card handy.
- Follow the prompts to create your account
- Start an exercise
How it works
Have BrainHQ suggest which exercises to do and in which order. The personalized trainer feature continuously measures your performance and serves up the best exercises for you at the right time. Or if you prefer, you can choose exercises and workouts that meet your personal interests, mood and schedule. As you do a brain exercise, the exercise will get harder or easier depending on your individual performance so it finds exactly the right level of challenge for you.
Additional features include:
- Weekly challenges to help you set and reach your goals
- Progress features to help you keep track of how you're doing
- Online and phone support to help you succeed
- A monthly newsletter and other resources with brain health news, tips and more
Contact BrainHQ directly for help setting up you account of for questions about brain training activities. Call BrainHQ at 877.573.9059 (TTY 711), Monday – Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. or email email@example.com.