Companion care with Papa
Your plan includes eight hours of companion care each month through Papa, a leading companion service that provides in-home care and assistance on-demand.
How it works
Papa Pals are available for virtual phone visits or in-person visits.*
Your Papa Pal can help you:
- Get to and from the doctor's, the store, the bank and more
- Prep meals, do laundry and organize your living space
- Set up your computer, phone, social media and other technologies
- Get groceries delivered to your door
- Take care of your pet
- Pass time with board games, puzzles, movies and other much-needed recreations
Need assistance scheduling or getting to your doctor appointments such as your annual physical, mammogram or colonoscopy? Your Papa Pal can help!
*Virtual phone visits and no-contact grocery delivery only available at this time due to COVID-19.
Companion care is only available to members with PriorityMedicare Edge, PriorityMedicare Ideal, and PriorityMedicare DSNP plans.