Your brain is your most important asset. It's the center of everything you think, feel and do. Thanks to research and development, we know what you can do to take care of it, and BrainHQ is now available to you at no cost.
What is BrainHQ?
BrainHQ is a set of online brain exercises that can be used on a computer or mobile device. Studies show it improves cognitive function, and that these improvements result in real benefits in people's lives—including faster processing speed, improved memory performance, safer driving and longer driving independence, better balance and mobility, more self-confidence, and better mood.
Brain Training with BrainHQ includes:
- 29 online brain exercises to train your attention, brain speed, memory, people skills, navigation and intelligence
- Feedback that adjusts and tracks your usage, progress and performance—so you work at the right level for you
- Weekly challenges with goals and email and/or text reminders
Train on any device
- Computer, tablet, phone, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
- Your own computer, or at a library/community center, etc.
- Requires no prior computer experience
Call BrainHQ toll-free at 877.573.9059 (TTY/TDD 711), Monday – Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. For assistance on Saturday or Sunday, call Priority Health Medicare at 888.389.6648 (TTY users should call 711), from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.