SilverSneakers® health and fitness program
SilverSneakers® is a fitness and lifestyle program included at no additional cost when you become a Priority Health Medicare Advantage plan member. Enjoy getting fit and improving your health by staying active from the comfort of your home or at a fitness center. Learn new exercises and try fitness classes1 designed by experts for adults of all ages, fitness levels and abilities.
- Access to online educational programs and SilverSneakers On-DemandTM workout videos so you can exercise when and where you choose, 24/7
- SilverSneakers LIVE virtual classes and workshops throughout the week
- Easy access to workout programs, location finder and more with the SilverSneakers GOTM mobile app
- Classes in the community, local parks and community centers with SilverSneakers FLEX®—activities include tai chi, walking groups, yoga, line dancing, boot camp and many more
- Memberships to thousands of participating SilverSneakers fitness locations2, including locally-owned gyms and nationally-recognized brands
- Group exercise classes designed for all abilities1
Learn more about the SilverSneakers health and fitness program
Call SilverSneakers toll-free at 833.236.0190 (TTY/TDD 711), Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Eastern time). For assistance on Saturday or Sunday, call Priority Health Medicare at 888.389.6648 (TTY users should call 711), from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Find a participating fitness center near you on the SilverSneakers website. There are thousands of SilverSneakers locations nationwide2 so you can exercise while you're traveling, too. You can visit as many locations as you wish.
- Find a Location – Interactive location map
- SilverSneakers LIVE – Live classes & workshops
- SilverSneakers On-Demand – 200+ video library
- SilverSneakers GO Mobile App – Workout programs & scheduler
1 Membership includes SilverSneakers instructor-led group fitness classes. Some locations offer members additional classes. Classes vary by location.
2 Participating locations (“PL”) are not owned or operated by Tivity Health, Inc. or its affiliates. Use of PL facilities and amenities are limited to terms and conditions of PL basic membership. Facilities and amenities vary by PL.
Always talk with your doctor before starting an exercise program. SilverSneakers is provided by Tivity Health. All programs and services may not be available in all areas. Tivity Health, SilverSneakers and the SilverSneakers shoe logotype are registered trademarks of Tivity Health, Inc. SilverSneakers On-Demand and SilverSneakers GO are trademarks of Tivity Health, Inc.© 2020 Tivity Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
Plan features & services
- PriorityMedicare Edge 2021 plan details
- Doctors and hospitals
- Drug coverage
- Embedded Dental, Vision and Hearing
- Out-of-state travel benefit
- Over-the-counter (OTC) allowance
- Premium assistance
- Companion care with Papa
- SilverSneakers health and fitness program
- Enhanced Dental and Vision Package