SilverSneakers® health and fitness program
SilverSneakers is a fitness and lifestyle program included at no additional cost when you become a Priority Health Medicare Advantage plan member. Enjoy getting fit and improving your health by staying active. Learn new exercises and try fitness classes designed by experts for adults of all ages, fitness levels and abilities.
- Memberships to thousands of participating SilverSneakers fitness locations,1 including locally-owned gyms and nationally-recognized brands
- Group exercise classes designed for all abilities2
- Access to online educational programs and SilverSneakers On-DemandTM workout videos so you can exercise when and where you choose
- Easy access to workout programs, location finder and more with the SilverSneakers GOTM fitness app
Start using your free fitness center membership today
Find a participating fitness center near you on the SilverSneakers website. There are thousands of SilverSneakers locations nationwide, so you can exercise while you're traveling, too. You can visit as many locations as you wish!
SilverSneakers also encourages members to get active outside at local parks and other community locations with SilverSneakers FLEX®. Activities include tai chi, yoga, line dancing, boot camp, walking groups and many more.
Learn more about the SilverSneakers® health and fitness Program
- To find a participating fitness center, visit www.silversneakers.com
- Call SilverSneakers® toll-free at 833.236.0190 (TTY/TDD 711), Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Eastern time). For assistance on Saturday or Sunday, call Priority Health Medicare at 888.389.6648 (TTY users should call 711), from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
1Participating locations (“PL”) are not owned or operated by Tivity Health, Inc. or its affiliates. Use of PL facilities and amenities are limited to terms and conditions of PL basic membership. Facilities and amenities vary by PL.
2Membership includes SilverSneakers instructor-led group fitness classes. Some locations offer Members additional classes. Classes vary by location.
Always talk with your doctor before starting an exercise program. SilverSneakers is provided by Tivity Health. All programs and services may not be available in all areas. Tivity Health, SilverSneakers and the SilverSneakers shoe logotype are registered trademarks of Tivity Health, Inc. SilverSneakers On-Demand and SilverSneakers GO are trademarks of Tivity Health, Inc. © 2019 Tivity Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
Plan features & services
- PriorityMedicare Edge 2020 plan details
- Companion care with Papa
- Doctors and hospitals
- Drug coverage
- Embedded Dental, Vision, and Hearing
- Out-of-state travel benefit
- Over-the-counter (OTC) allowance
- Premium assistance
- SilverSneakers® health and fitness program
- Enhanced Dental and Vision Package