2020 PriorityMedicare EdgeSM premium assistance
This plan has 100% Part D premium assistance already.
This is our $0 premium plan, so you don't need premium assistance. For this plan, Priority Health receives a subsidy from the federal government that allows us to include Part D prescription drug coverage at no cost to you. Not having to pay for your prescription drugs is considered a 100% "extra help" subsidy.
If you ever decide to change to a different Priority Medicare Advantage plan, other premium assistance options will be available to you.
Plan features & services
- PriorityMedicare Edge 2020 plan details
- Companion care with Papa
- Doctors and hospitals
- Drug coverage
- Embedded Dental, Vision, and Hearing
- Out-of-state travel benefit
- Over-the-counter (OTC) allowance
- Premium assistance
- SilverSneakers® health and fitness program
- Enhanced Dental and Vision Package