12% household discount
As a Priority Health Medigap member, you may be eligible for a 12% reduction in premium if another person in your household currently has or is enrolling in a Priority Health Medigap plan. The discounted rate will apply as long as each policy considered for the discount remains in effect and policyholders remain in the same household.
A household is defined as a condominium unit, a single-family home or an apartment unit within an apartment complex. Assisted living facilities, group homes, adult day care facilities, nursing homes or any other health residential facilities are not included in the definition of a household. You do not need to be related to the other qualifying members of your household to receive this discount.
Hearing and vision discounts
Priority Health Medigap members are eligible to receive discounts on hearing and vision services through TruHearingTM and EyeMed®. Please note, these services are discounts, not insurance.
Priority Health Medigap members can get up to 60% off on hearing aids through the TruHearing Choice discount program, including discounts on the latest technology from top manufacturers. You’ll have access to:
- The same models sold by major retailers at significantly lower prices
- A 45-day risk-free trial and three-year warranty on hearing aids
- Three follow-up visits for fittings and adjustments
- 48 free batteries per hearing aid (included with nonrechargeable models)
Priority Health Medigap members can get discounts on vision through the EyeMed Discount Plan. Discounts include:
- $5 off retail cost for eye exams
- 35 – 50% off the retail price for frames and lenses
- 15% off the retail price for conventional contact lenses
- 20% off the retail price of additional lens add-ons and services
- 15% off the retail price of LASIK or 5% off a promotional price
Hearing and vision discounts are subject to change.
Before you apply
The application form will ask you if you have received a copy of two documents. You can view or print them here:
- The federal government's brochure about choosing a Medigap plan:
Choosing a Medigap Policy
- Information about Priority Health Medigap plans:
2021 Medigap Outline of Coverage (Rates effective January 2021)
2020 Medigap Outline of Coverage (Rates effective January 2020)
Priority Health Medigap plans come with a 12-month rate guarantee. Your rate stays the same for 12 months after your effective date (the date your plan starts).