Priority Health Presents
Shift movie night on the couch to movie night at a drive-in.
We’ve all felt a shift in our priorities this year. But through it all, time spent with loved ones is what matters most. That’s why we’re excited to invite you and your family to Priority Health Presents, a free drive-in movie series just for members like you.
Priority Health Presents is popping into the Emagine Novi Parking Lot Drive-in (Novi, MI) and Getty Drive-in (Muskegon, MI) on Saturday, October 17. Take in “Ghostbusters,” plus enjoy complimentary popcorn and soda for a safe and enjoyable evening under the stars!
New Tickets Just Added for October 17!
To allow even more members to join us, we just added additional tickets to see “Ghostbusters” this Saturday, October 17! We hope you can join us at either the Emagine Novi Parking Lot Drive-in (Novi) or the Getty Drive-in (Muskegon).
To register for your free ticket + complimentary popcorn and soda, please fill out the Registration Form below. But hurry, capacity is limited, and once registration is full, we unfortunately cannot open any more spots.
IMPORTANT: If your desired location is not listed on the “Register Now” form, that means we have unfortunately reached capacity for the venue and registration is closed. If you would like to add your name to the wait list, please proceed to fill out your contact information. From there a member of our team will contact you if a spot opens up and we are able to provide you with a ticket. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
If you have any questions about the event please contact our event coordinator Julie Caan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events for Registered Attendees
Thank you for joining us at Priority Health Presents! If you have already registered and received a confirmation email (Subject line: Confirmation: Your drive-in movie ticket to Priority Health Presents), please keep reading for helpful reminders and guidelines about your experience.
Your confirmation email will verify your location:
Saturday, October 17: “Ghostbusters”
(PG | 1 hour 45 minutes | 1984)
- 6:30 p.m. — Gates open
- 8 p.m. — Movie begins
Emagine Novi Parking Lot Drive-in
located at 44425 W 12 Mile Rd, Novi, MI 48377
Getty Drive-in (Theater #2)
located at 920 E Summit Ave, Muskegon, MI 49444
Important event reminders for registered attendees
How do I know if I’m registered to attend the event?
All registered attendees should have received a Confirmation Email within a few hours upon registration (Subject line: Confirmation: Your drive-in movie ticket to Priority Health Presents). This email confirms your date, location and movie—plus provides more information about check-in, health and safety and more. If you did not receive this email, you unfortunately are not registered to attend the event and we no longer have available space. We sincerely apologize in advance for any inconvenience this causes.
Are there physical tickets?
While you must be registered to attend the event (see item above), we are not distributing physical tickets. Upon arrival, you will be directed to check-in where an attendant will ask for the member registrant’s first and last name. Please also have either your Confirmation or Reminder Email from Priority Health available as proof of your registration; an electronic or printed copy is fine.
Can I transfer my ticket to a family member if I am unable to attend?
Yes. In this case, please let your family member know to share the original member registrant’s first and last name at check-in. Please also share/forward your Confirmation or Reminder Email from Priority Health so they have it as further proof of registration; an electronic or printed copy is fine.
Can I sit outside my vehicle to watch the movie?
To ensure everyone’s health and safety, guests will be required to wear masks and stay 6-feet apart when outside of your vehicle/in common areas like the parking lot, concessions, restrooms, and Priority Health tents. When following these guidelines, you may also enjoy the movie outside/near your vehicle.
Car headlights, outdoor screen, action! Please read this helpful information before you join us for Priority Health Presents.
- Gates open at 6:30 p.m. with the movie beginning at 8 p.m. We encourage you to arrive early to allow time for parking. No late entry is allowed.
- Upon arrival, you will be directed to check-in where an attendant will ask for the member registrant’s first and last name. Please also have either your Confirmation or Reminder Email from Priority Health available as proof of your registration; an electronic or printed copy is fine.
- Once you park, enjoy pre-movie entertainment including music, on-screen trivia and health and wellness tips. Plus, visit the Priority Health tent to learn more about your plan, sanitize your hands, receive giveaways and grab some delicious PrioriTea.
- One car per ticket and you must have a vehicle. There are no physical tickets for this event. Please keep either your Confirmation or Reminder Email from Priority Health available as proof of your registration; an electronic or printed copy is fine.
- Each ticket includes vehicle entry as well as one serving of popcorn and soda for each member in your group—up to six people total.
- In addition to complimentary popcorn and soda, outdoor concession stands will also be open for guests to purchase additional movie snacks if desired.
What to bring:
- An FM radio is required for audio (a car radio works just fine).
- A mask is required when outside your vehicle and in common areas.
- Up to six people total in your car, with seatbelts.
What not to bring:
- Outside food and beverages cannot be brought in or consumed at the event.
Health and safety:
- To ensure everyone’s health and safety, guests will be required to wear masks and stay 6-feet apart when outside of your vehicle/in common areas like the parking lot, concessions, restrooms, and Priority Health tents. When following these guidelines, you may also enjoy the movie outside/near your vehicle.
- Each of our theater partners and their staff is committed to adhering to all CDC, state and local regulations including mandatory masks, social distancing and handwashing, as well as rigorous cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas, surfaces and restrooms.
- Handwashing and/or sanitizing stations will be available at the restrooms and Priority Health tents.
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or other symptoms that could be related to COVID-19, please stay home.
- Click here to read more about the Cinema Safe guidelines.
- At the Emagine Novi Parking Lot Drive-in, clean and sanitized indoor and outdoor portable restrooms will be available.
- At the Getty Drive-in, clean and sanitized outdoor portable restrooms will be available.
Get the most out of your health plan
Preventive care at no cost, virtual care vs. urgent care and opioid resources
Paying for care
Access your network of providers, costs, claims and Cost Estimator
Managing your health
Support services, care management and more
More from your plan
Learn more about special services and programs just for our members