Lower premiums and access to quality care within one health system.
Designed to save you money on health care expenses, MyPriority plans offer narrow network options for individuals who live in designated counties. These plans offer a lower monthly premium and require care to be received at facilities within the specific narrow network of doctors and affiliated providers.
MyPriority narrow network plans feature:
- No referral needed to see an in-network specialist
- Provider-specific names to make it easier for you to understand which facilities are covered
- Spectrum Health Partners
Offered to individuals who live in Kent County
- Beaumont Health Network and Ascension St. John Providence Network
Offered to individuals who live in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
- St. Joseph Mercy Health System Network
Offered to individuals who live in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston and Washtenaw counties
- Bronson Healthcare Partners
Offered to individuals who live in Kalamazoo and Van Buren counties and a portion of Calhoun County
Our enrollment specialists are ready to help.
Our team is available to help answer your questions about narrow network plans and pricing.
Call us toll-free at 833.724.0632
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 8 a.m. - 12 noon
Want us to call you?
We'll contact you when it's convenient for you.