MyPriority Standard Silver Travel
Our MyPriority® Standard Silver Travel plan is a smart option for individuals or families who travel–for work or leisure–and want the security of health coverage while away from home.
You'll receive in-network benefits for covered services and care from any participating Cigna Open Access Plus (OAP) provider while traveling outside of Michigan but within the United States. Simply show your member ID card along with your Priority Health Travel Pass card, which has the information needed to confirm your out-of-state coverage outside Michigan and bill Priority Health.
Many common health care services like primary and urgent care visits and Tier 1 generic drugs are available with a copay before the deductible, giving you peace of mind knowing you're covered.
- Out-of-state coverage: Receive in-network benefits when you see a participating Cigna OAP provider when traveling outside Michigan but within the United States.
- Global emergency assistance: If you become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner Assist America® will help you get care and arrange your safe travel home.
- Virtual urgent care: Before your deductible is met, virtual urgent care visits are covered in full when scheduled through the Priority Health member app.
- On-demand mental health support: Get access to a digital solution that helps with stress, anxiety, chronic pain and more. It can be self-directed or used with coaching support, available at no cost.
- Chronic condition management: Before your deductible is met, certain services, supplies and prescriptions used to treat common long-term health conditions are covered with cost share or in full.
- Diabetes management: Before your deductible is met, certain supplies, treatments, prescriptions and tests are covered with cost share or in full.
- Care for your hearing: Get discounts for you and your extended family for hearing exams and hearing aids through TruHearing.®
Your out-of-pocket costs may vary based on your subsidy level from the Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM).
With an HMO, you choose a primary doctor that coordinates your care. You need to see an in-network doctor unless it's an emergency or you get prior approval. Use our Find a Doctor online directory to see if your doctor is in-network.
With a travel plan, the plan deductible, cost share and maximum out-of-pocket amounts stay the same when a participating Cigna Open Access Plus (OAP) provider is used for care while traveling, even outside of Michigan. Find Cigna OAP providers outside of Michigan by searching "Cigna" in Priority Health's Find a Doctor tool.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Silver means your health plan pays 70% (on average) and you pay about 30%. Silver level plans offer a good balance of premium and out-of-pocket costs.
The deductible is the amount you pay for in-network covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
Coinsurance is the percentage of the cost of medical services you have to pay after you've met your deductible. Some services–like preventive care and chronic condition management–are accessible with low or no coinsurance before you meet your deductible.
This is the most you'll pay for covered health care expenses in one year. This amount includes deductibles, coinsurance and copayments for covered services.
Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs
Tier 1 includes low-cost generic drugs, proven to be as safe as brand-name drugs.
Urgent care and Retail health clinics
Retail health clinic
Virtual urgent care
Virtual urgent care
See a provider through Virtual Urgent Care provided by Corewell Health. This care is accessed through your Priority Health member account and is best for treating minor illnesses and injuries like ear infections, fevers, coughs, minor burns or bites.
Preventive services help you avoid potential health problems or find them early when they are most treatable before you feel sick or have symptoms. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
Routine prenatal and postnatal care
Delivery and nursery care are covered with 40% coinsurance, after deductible.
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
The features and benefits shown on this page are intended to give you an overview of what this plan covers. For more details, please refer to the Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
Application not available
We're sorry. This information is currently unavailable.
4 out of 5 stars
Marketplace survey results* show our plans make your health our priority.