MyPriority Telehealth PCP Silver 5500 - Off-Marketplace
Telehealth PCP: a plan option with access to virtual and in-person care.
Three important things to know about a Telehealth PCP plan:
- Every visit starts with a virtual appointment; you will need a smartphone or computer: When you need care, you make a virtual appointment with your assigned Doctor On Demand provider and connect with them via the app or online portal.
- This plan offers all types of 'virtual first' care: The virtual PCP acts as a primary care doctor, urgent care, behavioral health, preventive health and chronic care provider.
- You'll need a referral to seek in-person care with a PCP or specialist: This is a 'virtual first' plan. Referrals from your assigned telehealth doctor are required to seek care in a traditional office setting. In-person claims that do not have a referral from a Doctor On Demand provider will be denied.
Members who choose a Priority Health Telehealth PCP plan will have a doctor from our virtual care partner, Doctor On Demand. You can have appointments and consultations with this doctor just like you would in person. If your Doctor On Demand physician refers you to an in-person facility for health care services, you have access to the Priority Health broad network.
Highlights of what members get:
- Telehealth PCP: All visits with your doctor will take place virtually, all you need is a device with an internet connection
- Doctor On Demand visits: $10 primary care doctor, urgent care & mental health visits before, deductible
- Prescription drugs: $5 Tier 1a and $20 Tier 1b drugs, before deductible
- Chronic condition management: Services, supplies, and treatments for some of the most common chronic conditions, with cost-share, before deductible
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more
- A Telehealth PCP plan allows you to have appointments and consultations with your doctor from the comfort and safety of your home
- If your virtual PCP from Doctor on Demand determines that you need in-person health care services, they will provide a referral within the broad Priority Health HMO network
With a Telehealth PCP plan, your primary care provider will be a Doctor on Demand provider and you will receive care virtually. When services cannot be provided virtually, Doctor on Demand will work to provide you with a referral within the broad Priority Health HMO Network.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Silver means your health plan pays 70% (on average) and you pay about 30%. Silver level plans offer a good balance of premium and out-of-pocket costs.
The deductible is the amount you pay for covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
Coinsurance is the percentage of the cost of medical services you have to pay after you've met your deductible. Some services–like preventive care and chronic condition management–are accessible with low or no coinsurance before you meet your deductible.
This is the most you'll pay for covered health care expenses in one year. This amount includes deductibles, coinsurance and copayments for covered services.
Virtual office visits
Primary doctor, before deductible
Urgent care, before deductible
Mental health, before deductible
Office visits provided virtually by Doctor on Demand. Referral needed from Doctor on Demand to seek in person care from another provider.
Preventive services help you avoid potential health problems or find them early when they are most treatable before you feel sick or have symptoms. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
After deductible, waived if admitted
An illness, injury, symptom or condition so serious that a reasonable person would seek care right away to avoid severe harm.
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
Diagnostic tests and lab services, before deductible
X-rays and radiology services, after deductible
Referral needed from Doctor on Demand.
Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs
Tier 1 includes low-cost generic drugs, proven to be as safe as brand-name drugs.
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and coverage.
We're sorry. This information is currently unavailable.
Application not available