MyPriority Standard Gold 2000 - Ascension St. John Providence Network
MyPriority® Gold 2000 is a standardized plan, offered by qualified health plans (QHPs) on the federal Marketplace. Standard plans have uniform plan designs with the same cost-sharing parameters from issuer to issuer, making plan choice and comparison simpler for enrollees. These standard plans allow consumers to more easily find the right form of quality, affordable health coverage for their circumstances.
Your health is our top priority
Earning 4 out of 5 stars* on healthcare.gov, Priority Health gives you more for your money and does more to improve your health.
Highlights of what members get:
- On-demand mental health support: myStrength, included at no added cost, is a mental health and wellness online tool that helps you live your best life.
- Chronic condition management: Access to a variety of medications, supplies and services to help keep your chronic conditions under control—covered in full or with a low cost share, before deductible.
- Diabetes management: Our plans provide coverage for diabetes management services, supplies and treatments for no cost, before deductible when furnished by a participating durable medical equipment (DME) provider. Diabetes prescriptions and testing procedures are covered before deductible, with cost share.
- Global emergency assistance: If you or your dependents become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner Assist America® can help you get care and even arrange your safe travel home.
- Hearing exams and hearing aids: Discounts for you and your extended family with TruHearing®
This plan comes with our HMO network of doctors; however, there are some facilities that are not included. Please check our Find A Doctor tool to make sure your doctor is in network.
Ascension St. John Providence Network
A narrow network offered to individuals who live in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
Members who choose an Ascension St. John Providence Network plan are required to receive care in the Ascension St. John Providence system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
This network includes:
Hospitals: Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital – Madison Heights Campus, Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital – Warren Campus, Ascension River District Hospital, Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital, Ascension Providence Hospital – Novi Campus, Ascension Providence Hospital – Southfield Campus, Ascension St. John Hospital
Physicians (primary care and specialist) network: Physicians who are affiliated with the Ascension St. John Providence groups listed below:
- Ascension St. John and St. John North Shore
- Ascension St. John River District
- Ascension St. John Oakland
- Ascension St. John Macomb
- Ascension St. John Cornerstone
- Ascension Providence Hospital
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care
- No referral needed to see an in-network specialist
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Ascension St. John Providence network on their ID cards
- Care received outside of the Ascension St. John Providence network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care
Your out-of-pocket costs may vary based on your subsidy level from the Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM).
Members must receive care in the Ascension St. John Providence Network of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc. Care received outside of the Ascension St. John Providence Network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost of out-of-network care.
Emergency services are covered at the in-network level. Use our Find a Doctor online directory to see if your doctor is in the Ascension St. John Providence Network.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Gold means your plan pays 75% on average and you pay about 25%.
This is the amount you pay for in-network covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
After you’ve met your deductible, coinsurance is the percentage of the cost for medical services you have to pay. Preventive health services are covered at 100%.
Your annual maximum cost. The most you’ll pay for health care services including copays and prescription drugs in one year.
Primary care, office visits (evaluation only), before deductible
Specialist, office visits (evaluation only), before deductible
Mental health, office visits only, before deductible
Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs
Tier 1a, before deductible
Tier 1b, before deductible
Tier 1 includes low-cost generic drugs—proven to be as safe as brand-name drugs—and, on some formularies, select brand-name drugs.
Retail health, urgent care and emergency services
Retail health clinic, office visits (evaluation only), before deductible
Urgent care, office visits (evaluation only), before deductible
Emergency room, after deductible
When you seek treatment for an illness, injury, symptom or condition that needs immediate care.
Limited virtual care
24/7 access to a provider with a Spectrum Health On-Demand virtual urgent care.
Preventive services help you avoid potential health problems or find them early when they are most treatable before you feel sick or have symptoms. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
Routine prenatal and postnatal care, before deductible
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
We're sorry. This information is currently unavailable.
Application not available
Get plan details
Download a full summary of what this plan covers & what it costs.