MyPriority HSA Bronze 7050 - Beaumont Health Network
MyPriority® HSA Bronze 7050 (full or narrow network) plans are an affordable choice if you're generally healthy and savings-minded. This plan gives you the peace of mind knowing you're protected if something catastrophic happens. Your HSA will help pay for medical expenses, is eligible for federal tax advantages and any unused money automatically rolls over from year to year.
Keep in mind you pay 100% of the cost of your health care out of your pocket until you meet your deductible.
Highlights of what members get:
- Free HSA banking partner: HealthEquity® sets up and helps you manage your HSA banking account
- Limited virtual care: 24/7 access to a doctor with a Spectrum Health On-Demand Video Visit
- Prescription drugs: Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs covered in full, after deductible
- Chronic condition management: Services, supplies and treatments for some of the most common chronic conditions covered in full or with cost-share, before deductible
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more!
- Global emergency assistance: If you become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner Assist America® can help you get care and even arrange your safe travel home
- Hearing exams and hearing aids: Discounts for you and your extended family with TruHearing®
Beaumont Health Network
A narrow network offered to individuals who live in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
Members who choose a Beaumont Health Network plan are required to receive care in the Beaumont Health system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
This network includes:
Hospitals: Beaumont Health Hospitals (including former Oakwood hospitals) – Dearborn, Farmington Hills, Grosse Pointe, Royal Oak, Taylor, Trenton, Troy, Wayne
Physicians (primary care and specialist) network:
- Physicians employed by Beaumont Health
- Any individual community physicians with admitting privileges at Beaumont Health that are listed as in-network in the Priority Health Beaumont Network Find a Doctor directory
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care
- No referral needed to see an in-network specialist
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Beaumont Health network on their ID cards
- Care received outside of the Beaumont Health network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care
Your out-of-pocket costs may vary based on your subsidy level from the Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM).
You must receive care in the Beaumont Health Network of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc. Care received outside of the Beaumont Health Network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost of out-of-network care.
Emergency services are covered at the in-network level. Use our Find a Doctor online directory to see if your doctor is in the Beaumont Health Network.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Bronze means generally lower premium costs but higher out-of-pocket costs at time of service.
This is the amount you pay for in-network covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
After you’ve met your deductible, coinsurance is the percentage of the cost for medical services you have to pay. Preventive health services are covered at 100%.
Your annual maximum cost. The most you'll pay for health care services including copays and prescription drugs in one year.
Limited virtual care
24/7 access to a doctor with a Spectrum Health On-Demand Video Visit.
Preventive care includes specific health care services that help you avoid potential health problems or find them early when they are most treatable, before you feel sick or have symptoms. Examples of preventive care include flu shots, physical exams, lab tests and some prescriptions. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
Retail health, urgent care and emergency services
Retail health clinic, after deductible
Urgent care, after deductible
Emergency room, after deductible
When you seek treatment for an illness, injury, symptom or condition that needs immediate care.
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs
Tier 1a, after deductible
Tier 1b, after deductible
Tier 1 includes low-cost generic drugs—proven to be as safe as brand-name drugs—and, on some formularies, select brand-name drugs.
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and coverage.
We're sorry. This information is currently unavailable.
Application not available