MyPriority HMO HSA Bronze 7000 - St. John Providence Network
MyPriority® HMO HSA Bronze 7000 (full or narrow network) plans are an affordable choice if you’re generally healthy and savings-minded. This plan gives you the peace of mind knowing you’re protected if something catastrophic happens. Your HSA will help pay for medical expenses, is eligible for federal tax advantages and any unused money automatically rolls over from year to year. Keep in mind you pay 100% of the cost of your health care out of your pocket until you meet your deductible.
Highlights of what you get:
- Free HSA banking partner: HealthEquity® sets up and helps you manage your HSA banking account
- Cost Estimator Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more!
- Chronic condition management: Services, supplies, and treatments for some of the most common chronic conditions, with cost-share, before deductible
- Virtual care: 24/7 non-emergency care by mobile device or online (i.e. Spectrum Health App)
St. John Providence Network: Narrow network option for residents of Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
Members who choose a St. John Providence Network plan are required to receive care in the St. John Providence system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
The network includes:
- Ascension St. John Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Ascension Providence Park Hospital (Southfield Campus)
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. John River District Hospital
- Ascension Providence Park Hospital (Novi Campus)
- Affiliated partners
Physicians who are affiliated with Ascension-St. John Providence groups listed below:
- St. John and St. John North Shore
- St. John River District
- St. John Oakland
- St. John Macomb
- St. John Cornerstone
- Providence Hospital
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care.
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the St. John Providence network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the St. John Providence network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.
Your out-of-pocket costs may vary based on your subsidy level from the Federally-Funded Marketplace (FFM).
Members must receive care in the St. John Providence Network system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc. Care received outside of the St. John Providence Network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost of out-of-network care.
Emergency services are covered at the in-network level. Use our Find a Doctor online directory to see if your doctor is in the St. John Providence Network.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Bronze means your plan pays 60% on average and you pay about 40%.
This is the amount you pay for in-network covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
Your annual maximum cost. The most you’ll pay for health care services including copays and prescription drugs in one year.
Primary doctor, specialist, urgent care
Free preventive care
Preventive care includes specific health care services that help you avoid potential health problems or find them early when they are most treatable, before you feel sick or have symptoms. Examples of preventive care include flu shots, physical exams, lab tests and some prescriptions. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
An illness, injury, symptom or condition so serious that a reasonable person would seek care right away to avoid severe harm.
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs
The least expensive prescription drugs available to you. This tier includes low-cost generic drugs—proven to be as safe as brand-name drugs—and, on some formularies, select brand-name drugs.
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
We're sorry. This information is currently unavailable.
Application not available