MyPriority Travel Silver 5500
MyPriority® Travel Silver 5500 plan is an affordable choice for individuals or families who want to travel–for both work and leisure–but still want health coverage when outside of Michigan. Many common health care services like primary care visits and urgent care are available with a copay before deductible.
This added travel benefit allows you to receive covered services and care from any Cigna OAP provider outside of Michigan and within the United States.
Your health is our top priority
Earning 4 out of 5 stars* on healthcare.gov, Priority Health gives you more for your money and does more to improve your health.
Highlights of what members get:
- Out-of-state coverage: Receive in-network benefits outside the state of Michigan, but within the United States, with a Cigna OAP provider.
- On-demand mental health support: myStrength, included at no added cost, is a mental health and wellness online tool that helps you live your best life.
- Chronic condition management: Access to a variety of medications, supplies and services to help keep your chronic conditions under control–covered in full or with a low cost share, before deductible.
- Diabetes management: Our plans provide coverage for diabetes management services, supplies and treatments for no cost, before deductible when furnished by a participating durable medical equipment (DME) provider. Diabetes prescriptions and testing procedures are covered before deductible, with cost share.
- Global emergency assistance: If you or your dependents become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner Assist America® can help you get care and even arrange your safe travel home.
- Hearing exams and hearing aids: Discounts for you and your extended family with TruHearing®
Find a Doctor
Find Cigna OAP providers outside of Michigan by using the Priority Health Find A Doctor tool.