MyPriority Standard Gold 2000 - Trinity Health East Network
MyPriority® Gold 2000 is a standardized plan, offered by qualified health plans (QHPs) on the federal Marketplace. Standard plans have uniform plan designs with the same cost-sharing parameters from issuer to issuer, making plan choice and comparison simpler for enrollees. These standard plans allow consumers to more easily find the right form of quality, affordable health coverage for their circumstances.
Your health is our top priority
Earning 4 out of 5 stars* on healthcare.gov, Priority Health gives you more for your money and does more to improve your health.
Highlights of what members get:
- On-demand mental health support: myStrength, included at no added cost, is a mental health and wellness online tool that helps you live your best life.
- Chronic condition management: Access to a variety of medications, supplies and services to help keep your chronic conditions under control—covered in full or with a low cost share, before deductible.
- Diabetes management: Our plans provide coverage for diabetes management services, supplies and treatments for no cost, before deductible when furnished by a participating durable medical equipment (DME) provider. Diabetes prescriptions and testing procedures are covered before deductible, with cost share.
- Global emergency assistance: If you or your dependents become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner Assist America® can help you get care and even arrange your safe travel home.
- Hearing exams and hearing aids: Discounts for you and your extended family with TruHearing®
This plan comes with our HMO network of doctors; however, there are some facilities that are not included. Please check our Find A Doctor tool to make sure your doctor is in network.
Trinity Health East Network
A narrow network offered to individuals who live in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, Livingston counties and a portion of Jackson County*
Members who choose a Trinity Health East Network plan are required to receive care in the Trinity Health East System network of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
This network includes:
Hospitals: Trinity Health Chelsea Hospital, Trinity Health Ann Arbor Hospital, Trinity Health Livingston Hospital, Trinity Health Oakland Hospital, Trinity Health Livonia Hospital
Physicians (primary care and specialist) network: Physicians who are affiliated with the Trinity Health East groups as listed below:
- Huron Valley Physician Association
- Oakland Physician Network Services with Trinity Health Oakland designated as the primary hospital
- Livingston Physician Organization
- Trinity Health Livonia Physician Practices
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care
- No referral needed to see an in-network specialist
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Trinity Health East network on their ID cards
- Care received outside of the Trinity Health East Network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care
*ZIP codes in Jackson County where the Trinity Health East narrow network is offered: 49201, 49202, 49203, 49204, 49230, 49240, 49254, 49259, 49261, 49263, 49272, 49277, 49285
*CMS scores qualified health plans (QHPs) offered through the Exchanges using the Quality Rating System (QRS) based on third-party validated clinical measure data and QHP Enrollee Survey responses. CMS calculates ratings yearly on a 5 star scale. Ratings may change from year to year.
Ready to enroll?
Still have questions?
Talk to a Priority Health enrollment specialist: 833.709.2966