MyPriority HMO Silver 5500 - Spectrum Health Partners
MyPriority® HMO Silver 5500 (full or narrow network) plans are a smart option for individuals or families who are healthy and savings-minded. Many common health care services like primary care visits, specialist visits, urgent care, generic and brand prescriptions and labs are available with a low copay before deductible.
Highlights of what you get:
- Virtual care: 24/7 non-emergency care by mobile device or online (i.e. Spectrum Health App)
- Prescription drugs: Tier 1-Tier 3 drugs before deductible
- Chronic condition management: Services, supplies, and treatments for some of the most common chronic conditions, with cost-share, before deductible
- Primary doctor visits: $30 primary care doctor visits before deductible
- Specialist visits: $65 specialist visit before deductible
- Urgent care: $75 urgent care visits before deductible
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more
Spectrum Health Partners: Narrow network option for Kent County residents
Members who choose one of these plans are required to receive care in the Spectrum Health system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
- Spectrum Health hospitals (including those outside Kent County with the exception of Spectrum Health Lakeland)
- Spectrum Health Medical Group
- Physicians who denote a Spectrum Health hospital in Grand Rapids as their primary hospital affiliation
- Orthopedic Associates of Michigan (OAM) physicians (procedures must be done at a Spectrum Health facility)
- Ancillary facilities such as Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services and Forest View Hospital
- All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care.
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Spectrum Health Partners network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the Spectrum Health Partners network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.