MyPriority HMO Silver 3400 - Beaumont Health Network
MyPriority® HMO Silver 3400 (full or narrow network) plans are a smart option for individuals and families that don’t anticipate needing major health care services and want the reassurance of being covered for general care. This plan can be purchased on the federal Marketplace or directly from Priority Health.
Highlights of what you get:
- Virtual care: 24/7 non-emergency care by mobile device or online (i.e. Spectrum Health App)
- Prescription drugs: Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs before deductible
- Primary doctor visits: $30 primary care doctor visits before deductible
- Urgent care: $75 urgent care visits before deductible
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more
Beaumont Health Network: Narrow network option for residents of Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
Members who choose a Beaumont Health Network plan are required to receive care in the Beaumont Health system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
The network includes:
- Beaumont Hospital, Dearborn (formerly Oakwood Hospital, Dearborn)
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills (formerly Botsford Hospital)
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Taylor (formerly Oakwood Hospital, Taylor)
- Beaumont Hospital, Trenton (formerly Oakwood Hospital, Southshore)
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne (formerly Oakwood Hospital, Wayne)
- Physicians employed by Beaumont Health
- Any individual community physicians with admitting privileges at Beaumont Health that are listed as in-network in the Priority Health Beaumont Network Find a Doctor directory
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care.
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Beaumont Health Network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the Beaumont Health network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.