MyPriority HMO Bronze 8550 - Telehealth PCP
NEW! Telehealth PCP: a new plan option with access to virtual and in-person care
Three important things to know about a Telehealth PCP plan:
- Every visit starts with a virtual appointment; you will need a smartphone or computer: When you need care, you make a virtual appointment with your assigned Doctor on Demand provider and connect with them via the app or online portal.
- This plan offers all types of 'virtual first' care: The virtual PCP acts as a primary care doctor, urgent care, behavioral health, preventive health and chronic care provider.
- You'll need a referral to seek in-person care with a PCP or specialist: This is a 'virtual first' plan. Referrals from your assigned telehealth doctor are required to seek care in a traditional office setting.
Members who choose the new Priority Health Telehealth PCP plans will have a doctor from our virtual care partner, Doctor on Demand. You can have appointments and consultations with this doctor just like you would in person. If your Doctor on Demand physician refers you to an in-person facility for health care services, you have access to the Priority Health broad network.
Highlights of what you get:
- Active&Fit Direct™:Discounted prices for gym memberships and more
- Telehealth PCP: All visits with your doctor will take place virtually, all you need is a device with an internet connection
- Prescription drugs: Tier 1a and 1b drugs before deductible
- Chronic condition management: Services, supplies, and treatments for some of the most common chronic conditions, with cost-share, before deductible
- Primary doctor visits:$30 primary care doctor visits, before deductible
- Urgent care:$75 urgent care visits, before deductible.