Understanding your prescription drug coverage is important
Find answers to your prescription drug questions, know what steps to take if you need to switch your drug, and ways you can save time and money filling your drugs.
How much will your Rx cost?
Sign up or log in to your member account to:
- Understand how much you pay for generic and brand name drugs.
- Use Cost Estimator© to receive estimates on your out-of-pocket cost for your prescription at the pharmacy. Bonus: The price you get with Cost Estimator is the most accurate option based on your plan. No need to track down coupons to get the best price.
- View your detailed prescription plan documents.
Where should you go for answers?
- Your doctor can help you find prescription drugs that are right for you—you can bring the Approved Drug List with you to your doctor
- Your local pharmacist is a helpful resource for information on generics and other alternatives
- Message a customer service team member through your member account
Personalized cost and coverage information. Anytime, anywhere.
Managing your health insurance is easier than ever with Priority Health. Log in on desktop or mobile to find the doctors you need, keep track of your spending and use tools to help you save money on the cost of your care—all in one place.
Access your personalized health insurance information anytime, anywhere.