If an employee needs special care, we have a personalized solution.
Care management is a benefit that helps employees manage chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, substance use and more. It is available to your workforce at no additional cost. If you have employees who need special care, this may be a great service to help them navigate the physical and financial aspects of care.
Our care managers specialize in helping employees who:
- Were recently diagnosed with a chronic illness
- Are living with a chronic illness
- Want to talk to someone about their feelings
- Need special care
By working with employees and their doctors, a care manager can help make sure your workforce gets the best care possible.
Care managers can help your workforce:
- Learn to manage their conditions like asthma, hypertension and diabetes
- Connect with resources to help them be their healthiest
- Find an in-network doctor or specialist
- Navigate the health system and coordinate their care
We enroll employees in care management services in three ways:
Automatically: Eligible employees may be screened for criteria and enrolled in the program automatically.
Inpatient admission reviews: Employees’ inpatient admissions are identified by our staff of nurses and enrolled accordingly.
Provider referrals: Employees are referred by providers as they see fit.