PriorityAssure® provides affordable access to services ahead of deductible such as PCP and urgent care visits, $10 virtual care services and $5 preferred generics. It also provides coverage for more serious heath events.
- $10 Virtual care services covered before deductible
- Diabetic coverage – Certain diabetic supplies purchased through a participating DME provider are covered at 100% before deductible and preferred insulins are covered at the Tier 1b prescription drug cost share
- Chiropractic care – Covers up to 30 acute and/or maintenance care visits per contract year
- Standard copayments for the services needed most – primary care, urgent care, labs, and Tier 1a and Tier 1b prescription drugs covered before deductible
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator tool lets members shop for high-quality care at lower-cost facilities. Best of all, when members receive care at a fair-price facility, we’ll send them a Visa® reward card
- Hearing exams and discounts on high-quality hearing aids – Offered by our partner, TruHearing. Learn more
- Optional dental coverage – Two Delta Dental PPO/Premier plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings. Learn more
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
Select the right network for your employees
Still not sure?
PriorityHMOSM is our most popular health coverage option. It focuses on what’s most important: health and wellness, managing medical costs and ensuring employees receive all the necessary services they need.
- It provides lower costs, but with limited coverage outside the plans' network of participating providers.
- While out-of-network care is not covered, in-network benefits are provided only if a member has chosen a primary care physician (PCP).
- Under this plan, members can also visit any specialist in our network without a referral.
PriorityPOSSM plan benefits employers who are looking for the flexibility of a traditional health plan but need the cost savings of managed care.
- A hybrid of HMO and PPO plans, our POS offering can designate an in-network primary care provider (PCP) while also covering outside services at a slightly higher out-of-pocket cost.
- Similar to HMO, members are also required to have a PCP to receive in-network benefits.
PriorityPPOSM offers employees the greatest freedom of choice by providing in-network and out-of-network options.
- Employers reap the benefits of a low-cost health care plan, while employees can choose to see Priority Health network providers and pay less or visit non-network doctors or hospitals and pay more.
- It lets members receive in-network benefits without having a designated primary care provider (PCP).